Satilla Regional Library Headquarters in Douglas, Georgia
- Summer Reading Program goes from Monday, June 6, 2016-Thursday, July 28, 2016. Visit any Satilla Regional Library System location to register!
Click to view: 2016 Summer Reading Program Rules and Information
Click here to view and print: Summer Reading Program Registration Form (remember to bring to your local branch after filling it out)
- Story and Craft Programs are held every week at each location! Click on the Children's Services link for more details about this program and many others!
- Click to view: 2015 Bookmark Art Contest Winners
- Click to view: 2015 Bookmark Art Contest Honorable Mentions
- How Do I Get a PINES Library Card? Click HERE for details
- Volunteer @ Your Library! A great way to improve your resume or boost your college applications.
- Board Games! We have many to choose from! Visit the circulation desk at any branch. Click this link to see what's available at each branch! Board Games
- Check out SRL's new celebrity READ posters--now on display at your branch!
About the Library System
The Satilla Regional Library System serves the residents of Atkinson and Coffee counties with six libraries. For more than sixty years the Satilla Regional Library System has provided information services and engaging programming to the local community and the Southeast Georgia area.Staff Resouces